Small to moderate auto glass cracks can be easily repaired with a repair kit resin-based composite glass. In order to prevent the crack and permanently ruin expand car windscreen, repair is important as it will appear on the surface. Consultation with a specialist car repairs if the crack is enlarged, as the auto glass may need to be completely replaced.
- Clean window streaks and residue. Spray a moderate amount of glass cleaner on it. Clean stains and dirt on the glass with paper towels or newspaper. Let the glass thoroughly air dry in the sun before proceeding to repair the crack.
- Use a repair kit based resin comes in syringe. Unwraps the package and centers the disk adhesive holding the pedestal instead on crack. Drill the hole in the disc adhesive, remove the coating from one side of the disc and press onto the glass, Make sure the pedestal on the disc is facing upward so that the syringe can be inserted in place.
- Insert the syringe (provided with the kit) on the pedestal that is connected to the disk. Make sure the suction opening of the syringe is down on the pedestal and the plunger upwards. Turn the syringe clockwise until it clicks into place inside the pedestal.
- Add the plunger up to suck air bubbles from the crack. Hold momentarily and release the syringe to suction causes the repair compound is inserted into the crack. Repeat this process at least 10 times.
- Let the repair compound is cured in a well-ventilated area or in the sun for about 30 minutes. Clean any excess compound glass with a damp towel.